At Bluegrass Family Vision, we deliver expert eye care to the whole family! Our optometrist in Nicholasville, KY, provides a comprehensive list of eyecare services such as exams, emergency care, glasses for sale, and more. It doesn’t matter what concern or problem that you have, when you come to our care center we’re ready to help you!
Dr. Chris Mayes graduated from the University of Kentucky in 1996 and earned his doctor of optometry degree from the Southern College of Optometry in 2002. Dr. Mayes then opened a practice in Danville, KY, and now helps his community in Nicholasville by providing affordable, exceptional, and professional eyecare services. For as long as he can remember, Dr. Mayes has been passionate about helping people enhance and restore their vision through technology, service, and care. Through his locally-owned practice, Dr. Mayes delivers a hands-on, personal approach that helps patients feel at ease and cared for.
Vision Care Services
Some of the services we offer include:
- Annual diabetes checkups
- Children’s exams
- Comprehensive eye exams and screening for major eye diseases
- Contact lens fittings. Additionally, we provide fittings for monovision specialty lenses, bifocal contacts, and contacts for astigmatism.
- Diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma
- Evaluation and management of cataracts
- Glasses and contact lenses for sale
- Management and treatment of dry eye
- Optomap imaging
- Treatment of eye infections, eye injuries and emergencies
At Bluegrass Family Vision, we’re dedicated to enhancing and restoring your vision. Call us at (859) 971-2211 today to schedule an appointment.